Aug 27, 2009

Nutrition Update Still Sleeping!

Nutrition Update – Still Sleeping!

I did a post on regarding a new supplement program that I had started sometime around the middle of March.

I am ecstatic about the results so far!

In my last post I had touched on some health issues that have been plaguing me for years.  The issues that I mentioned were insomnia and anxiety.

To back track just a little bit, I had read quite a bit about hair mineral analysis over the years and out of curiosity finally had one done.  My results revealed deficiencies in several minerals that can cause not only insomnia but anxiety.

I had begun taking the minerals that I was deficient in and as of this last Monday I had three consecutive good nights sleep.  It is now Friday, April 04, 2008 and I have now had seven (7) great nights sleep. 

For the first time in years I don’t feel like I need a cup of coffee to get me started in the morning and I don’t feel myself running out of energy in the mid-afternoon.

I am not sure at this point how I am doing with my anxiety levels.  I definitely feel less anxious than I did.  That being the case, I am reasonably sure that the only stress that has reduced in my life is the stress that I used to have when I was trying to sleep. 

Either way, I am sleeping better, MUCH BETTER, and my anxiety level seems to be lower.

I realize that I have only been doing this for a few weeks but this is encouraging.  My results thus far really makes me want to look at the rest of my health habits a bit harder.  Maybe a few adjustments in my diet such as eliminating a bit more refined sugar and simply resisting the urge to succumb to unhealthy cravings could help me attain a level of health that I have not had in years.  


Call Steve Jones at his San Diego Chiropractic Clinic

(619) 280 0554


www.jonespainrelief.com

Visit our Stop RSI Economical Mouse Platform, website to learn more about or Buy Ergo Nav

Visit my San Diego Chiropractor Website to make an appointment

Read More Articles on Chiropractic, Nutrition, Preventative Health, Back pain, Neck Pain and more